Professional Training Programs
At the core of CultivAid’s philosophy is providing practical hands on training in order to build tacit knowledge. The facilities of the AITEC farm and demonstration sites enable agronomists, students and farmers to attain the required experience and to develop modern agricultural skills. The center aims to support current infrastructures and provide trainings and workshops to farmers, the bureau of agriculture, research institutes, Technical and vocational colleges, universities, NGOs and private enterprises.
The trainings are well suited to the participant’s level and can be given in several languages. Trainings range from 1 day to several days and are custom fitted.
Our training programs include:
- Irrigation systems- design, installation, operation and maintenance
- Plant nutrition and fertilization
- Integrated pest management
- Agricultural structures
- Nursery management and seedling production
- Crop & Fruit tree management
- Practical hydrology
- Nutrition sensitive agriculture
- And more…